Kashi Institute of Pharmacy
About Us :
Kashi Institute of pharmacy was established in year 2009 with the visionary approach to provide courses of study and providing trained manpower to the society, in the field of pharmacy. In view of above objective, the college has built up a strong infrastructure which comprises of highly qualified faculties, Wi Fi campus, well equipped labs, Air conditioned library and class rooms, auditorium etc. Corporate relation center enables student to understand the needs of corporate world so that they can compete on global platform. Kashi Institute of Pharmacy (Kashi IP) along with the class-room teaching for imparting theoretical & conceptual knowledge also provides knowledge and practical exposure to the students through audio-visual devices, group learning by different techniques viz, discussions/debates, role- plays, project work, case studies, corporate training, industrial visits, presentations etc.
Why Pharmacy ?
- Pharmacy is the field of science providing appropriate knowledge about the usage and delivery of medical services. In today’s scenario role of a pharmacist becomes important as he is the key man for achieving definite outcomes that improves patient quality of life.
- Pharmacist is the most accessible member of today’s health care team, and often are the first source of assistance and advice on many common ailments and health care matters. Thus they are also known as the master of medicines. Job opportunities for pharmacists are expected to grow about as fast as the average for all occupations, mainly due to the increased pharmaceutical needs of a larger and older population.
A brief account of opportunities pursued by the Pharmacy graduates :
- High demand of Pharmacy professionals in MNC’s (Multi National Companies) in India and Abroad.
- Pharmacist in railway, government hospitals, rural health centers, defense, private hospitals & institutions, airports, Shipping Corporation, embassies etc.
- Production Pharmacist in Company
- Quality Control Chemist in Company
- Retail and wholesale medical store
- Drug Inspector
- Food Inspector
- Drug Commissioner (State Govt.)
- Drug Controller (Central Govt.)
- Member of Drug Technical Advisory Board
- Inspectors of AICTE and PCI
- Member of pharmacy council of India
- Drug Analysis in Govt. & Private Lab
- Research Scientist
- Formulation Development
- Drug regulatory Affairs
- Pharmacy Consultancy services
- Medicinal Plant Cultivation
- Small scale production and repacking units
- Food and Beverage Industry.
- Cosmetics and Toiletries preparation Industry.
- Herbal Drug Research and Developments.
- Pharmacologist, Clinical trial, Toxicological Studies, Biotechnological research and Manufacturing.
- Medical transcription
- Medical representatives
- Academics (Research and Education in Medical and Pharmacy colleges)
- All Graduate Base Employment in other fields.
The institute infrastructure meets all the modern facilities like :
- Air conditioned class rooms equipped with modern facilities.
- Fully equipped Laboratories having modern instruments.
- Round the Clock Wi-Fi Campus.
- Air conditioned central & departmental library facility (equipped with e-books and e-journal facility)
- Facility of corporate & industry interface by frequent lectures and guidance of visiting dignitaries.
- CRC (Corporate relation centre) which is a dedicated team for training and placement.
- Regular PDP (Personality Development Program) classes for the extra-curricular development of the students.
- Auditorium having 500 students capacity which also facilitates indoor games.
- Campus is under the monitoring of CCTV cameras.
- Air Conditioned computer center.
- Separate hostel for Boys and Girls.
- Well equipped Gym & sports facilities.
- Herbal garden.
- Animal house.
- SIF-C 2018-19
- AKTU Affiliation letter-2017-18 (551)
- Approval of BTE for Diploma 2017-18
- EOA AICTE Report 2017 18 PHARMACY
- PCI approval for Degree 2017-18
- PCI approval for diploma 2017-18
- INDUSTRY INSTITUTE INTERACTION (III) CELL