KIT, Varanasi (428) and KIP, Varanasi (551) are affiliated to Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University Uttar Pradesh, Lucknow. Our seats are filled by counseling on the basis of ranking in UPSEE & JEE Main.
Direct Admission against vacant seat and Management Quota
1) 60% and above marks in 10th and 12th (Min 60% in PCM)
2) The candidate has to appear and qualify in a 30 minute test. (MCQ of PCM and aptitude) B.Tech IInd Year Lateral Entry
60% and above marks in 10th and in Diploma.
60% and above marks in 10th, 12th and B.Sc. (MATHS) M.Tech (CS/EC)
1) 60% and above in 10th, 12th and B.Tech/MCA/M.Sc (Physics).
2) GATE Qualified candidate can take direct admission. B.Pharm
1) 60% and above marks in 10th & 12th (Minimum 60% in PCB/PCM).
2) The candidate has to appear and qualify in a 30 minutes test.(MCQ of PCB and aptitude). Pharmacy IInd Year Lateral Entry
1) 60% and above marks in D.Pharm. M.B.A (2 Years Degree)
1) Admission through UPSEE -2016 counseling.
2) Candidate qualified CAT & MAT - Candidates having CAT/ MAT score card are required to appear in GD/PI at KIT campus in CRC Block only.
3) Direct admission against vacant seats & management quota - Candidates coming under this category of admission are required to appear and qualify K-MET 2016 (KIT Management Entrance Test) and GD/PI. Note: GD/PI is not for any of the mode of admission for BBA.