Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering
In present era the field of Electronics and Communication Engineering plays an important role in almost every sphere of our life. It has penetrated in every field of our existence whether these are television, washing machines, mobile phones or automated vehicles. It mainly deals with the communication technologies along with the basic electronic components, design of circuits and systems.
The Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering was established in year 2008 with the intent of raising highly qualified Engineers, who can make substantial contribution in the field of Electronics and Communication Engineering.
The Department currently offers both B.Tech (04 year Regular Program )
Intake for B. Tech : 30
- Well furnished and spacious classrooms.
- Laboratories: The department has well equipped laboratories to efficiently run all the courses.
The department has following Laboratories:
- Basic Electronics Lab
- Electronics Workshop
- Electronic Devices and Circuits Lab
- Digital Electronics Lab
- Networks Analysis & Synthesis Lab
- Instrumentation & Measurement Lab
- Analog & Digital Communication Lab
- Microprocessor & Microcontroller Lab
- Control Systems Lab
- Microwave Engineering & Antenna Lab
- Optical Communication Lab
- Industrial Interaction and training: The Institute provides regular Industrial interaction and training of students in leading companies of software, Telecom sector, and Power sector through which the practical skills of students are enhanced.
- IEEE Students Branch (STB1027): We have approved IEEE student branch with three professional IEEE members and 12 students member including Electrical and Electronics Engineering branch. Under IEEE guidance. We organize Seminars, Expert lectures, workshops and other technical events throughout the year.
Mr. Yashwant Mohan
Mr. Anand Srivastava
Mr. Pappu Kumar